32 Shirala: The peculiar name 32 Shirala is a small town in India, 60 kilometres west of the district headquarters, Sangli and about 350 kilometres from Mumbai, capital of Maharashtra state. It is particularly known for its Hindu festival of the snake god. Around 12 hundred thousand people used to come for the snake festival.
Focus areas are:
1. Education and Coaching for the Children
2. Advocacy Assistance
3. Self Help Group Efforts like Tailoring Coaching
4. Periodical Medical Camps & Check-ups
5. Adult Literacy Programs
6. Daily Evangelistic Efforts and
7. Spiritual Care & Church Planting Efforts.
Also we take care of Basic Food, Water, Health Care, Vocational Training and Self-help Livelihood Options.